You know ignoring your body's warning signals is a bad idea. So why ignore your car's warning signs? Bring your vehicle to Goss' Garage II if you notice anything off with your vehicle. We handle brake repair, engine repair and transmission replacement in Gambrills, Crofton and Odenton, Maryland.
No matter what issue you're having with your car, trust us to diagnose and resolve it quickly. Visit our shop today for interior auto repair services in Gambrills, Maryland.
6 signs you need to schedule auto repair
Aside from the check engine light turning on, there are other telltale signs you need auto repair services in Gambrills, Crofton and Odenton, Maryland. Reach out to us immediately if:
- You see smoke coming from your hood
- You notice a lot of smoke coming from your exhaust
- You smell something burning in your car
- You have recurring transmission issues
- You notice your car has been leaking a lot
- You hear a dragging noise while driving or your brakes squeak
We'll examine your car and get to work fixing the problem right away. Call 410-451-4677 now to schedule a transmission replacement in Gambrills, Crofton and Odenton, Maryland.